Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Well here's my first Menu Plan Monday! I still have to grocery shop this evening, so I get to see how much I can save with all the coupons I've been collecting the last couple of weeks. I'm so excited that I'm actually planning the week's meals ahead of time!

Breakfast is pretty much on the run during the week for my whole family, so I just keep quick foods on hand like cereal, oatmeal, toaster strudel, waffles, etc...

The boys buy lunch at school, which works out well for us since most of the time when I used to pack lunches, no one wanted the same thing, and most of it returned untouched. Picky kids!

So Dinner it is! My husband will be so happy to know he's getting dinner each night this week!

Monday- Layered Mexican Casserole

Tuesday-Chicken Parmesan with pasta

Wednesday-Lasagna and garlic bread

Thursday-Daddy's mac and cheese(the old standby made with Velveeta cheese with Ro-tel and hamburger)

Friday-Hamburgers and home made fries

I'm off to make my grocery list!

No comments:

Post a Comment