Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm starting to get excited about all the freebies that I'll be getting in the mail soon-can't wait for them to start pouring in! You can get a free sample of Pantene after you answer a few questions at http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100656/quickQuestion.iphtml?item=100656&source=mm10.

I've got my coupon for a free trial size aquafresh toothpaste in hand and several Johnson's & Johnson's coupons to use for free Bath Buddies soap (I should get 12 free bars in all). There are some really smart shoppers out there and you can definitely save some bucks if you take the time to browse all the blogs.

I'm still learning overall, and probably shouldn't be posting until I get the hang of it, but I figure I'm documenting my learning experiences and mistakes as well. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment